Thursday, May 15, 2008

The War Against SPAM

I HATE SPAM. Let me repeat that... I HATE SPAM! Doesn't everybody? Unfortunately, there are countless idiots out there that are somehow profiting from people's inability to filter and therefore ignore these 'incredible offers'.

Hale Multimedia has a strict ANTI-SPAM Policy that guarantees our clients and the rest of the world that we never have, and never will, participate in such a huge waste of time. Spammers are so sneaky and deceitful that they will even steal legitimate email addresses from me and you and disguise their junk mail as if it were coming from you or me! Please keep that in mind if you receive SPAM that supposedly came from us, 'cause it DID NOT come from us. We will NEVER stoop to the level of mass email marketing with SPAM!! Arggh, did I mention I HATE SPAM?

We have installed SpamAssassin, a leading Server Based application that MARKS any suspected email with ***SPAM*** in the subject line so that you can set up a simple filter to re-route these emails to your Trash Can or Deleted Items automatically. If you need help setting up your email filters, please submit a Support Request through www.halemultimedia.com and we will give you the proper steps depending on which email program you are using.

No comments: