Before we look ahead, let's review 2013...
- We purchased new server equipment, upgraded our security plan and increased our overall server response time dramatically
- Relocated and opened the new office in Wichita Falls. Texas which has proven to be a positive move
- Added Mobile Apps and Mobile Marketing Strategies to our lineup of small business products
We love and miss our church family and friends from the Panhandle, that's for sure. Thankfully, we have found this place very much like home, so it's been an easy transition for us. We are also thankful for our new church family at First Baptist Church Wichita Falls. Andi is in the Choir and Praise Team, Brian took place in his first musical as an adult (get this, as a Thai King) and Arianna and Brayden are on the Kid's Praise team, which Andi Directs.
We are especially thankful for our faithful clients and friends of Hale Multimedia and Mobile Marketing.
"Our New Vision is to help small business owners and managers to develop and implement effective mobile marketing strategies."
- Over half of searches are now performed on mobile device. (Google)
- 40% of people will move on if a website is not mobile. (iAcquire)
- 71% of mobile users expect web pages to load quickly. (Gomez)
- 4 out of 5 consumers use smartphones to shop. (Comscore)
- 70% of mobile searches lead to action within an hour. (iAcquire)
We have always been a company that leads and transforms with the current market demands and we have noticed a huge move to mobile devices for people of all ages, everywhere in the country. Our New Vision means we want to help small businesses to take advantage of our knowledge on how to get their business noticed on mobile devices worldwide.
Back in November 2012, a website client asked us if we could make an actual app that you download. We got to cookin' on it and we had our first simple downloadable app Dec 11, 2012. So 2013 was filled with hours and hours of research (mostly from the tree-house) about app development and licensing requirements and how to get our apps into the Windows, iTunes, Google Play and Blackberry stores. At year's end the total active apps stands at 18, although there were actually more than 30 mobile projects created in 2013.
Apps are only a small part of the big picture however. Don't forget mobile websites, facebook, google, twitter, linkedin, foursquare, etc We offer monthly plans that will get your business on all the popular social and mobile media. Call for a FREE Mobile Marketing Checkup!
We still enjoy building full sized websites and custom programming projects. Especially since we have learned ways to make them all work together. Current Customers are still getting 50% off any website upgrade or mobilization. Visit www.halemultimedia.com or call 800 783-1103 anytime!
Our Goal for 2014 is to make sure that 100% of our current customers are given the opportunity to GO MOBILE before another year of prospects is missed.