Monday, January 11, 2010

Email marketing seminar

Patricia Berry is speaking on Email and Social Marketing at the Gering Civic Center during the local NAIFA awards meeting. Andrea and I were invited by the current panhandle NAIFA president Jim Moseley of Moseley-McGill in Scottsbluff.  I was in the insurance business at one time in my life, so I knew alot of the agency managers, but we came to learn more about how the insurance business is using online marketing to enhance their bottom line.  Thank you for allowing us to sit in Mr. Moseley.  If anyone is interested in implementing email marketing, website optimization or any of the things she talked about, please let us know how we can help you locally.  We would be happy to work directly with Patricia and her company to get the most out of your online presence.


Sent from my BlackBerry® Storm

Brian Hale
Hale Multimedia LLC
308 632-4653
800 783-1103

No comments: