Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 1 Tue Apr 20

This is Day 1 of our ongoing blog, 'What's happenin' at Hale Multimedia?'

Wow. What a way to start and end the day! Not. You see, when I came to work today with several things to do and just enough time to do them as long as everything went smoothly... as long as everything went smoothly... Hahaa. I did not expect to find our new server down! I called the server company and found out they had a power outage. Minutes later our server was restored and my heart followed suit.

Great start eh? ...and it's not even 9am.

Things got much better from there! Our new Director of Business Development started this morning at 9am. We are blessed to have Steve Taffe on board full time and ready to help launch Hale Multimedia to the next level!

We had an excellent first day covering our 5 point SYSTEM and the usual first day training stuff. We even found time for lunch and some prospecting. We also had 3 small sales come in; one redesign, a sale page and a property tracker.

After hours I finalized the look of RentalHistory.net and I created a new simplified look for HaleMultimedia.com/working

As I was finishing up around 11 something... I noticed a server down! The other one! Can this be? Two different server companies on two coasts both having trouble in the dame day?

I began following my normal troubleshooting steps. It didn't take long and we were back up and running but it made me think how well Steve's first day went considering it began and ended with a crash!

Good thing we prayed today! Let's do that every day.

Good night all and many blessings!

Brian Hale
Sent from my BlackBerry® Storm

Brian Hale
Hale Multimedia LLC
308 632-4653
800 783-1103


No comments: