Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 4 Fri Apr 23

Let's face it. We live in a technologically dependant society. You can't escape it, even in rural areas like Scottsbluff / Gering Nebraska where our home offices are. If you don't grab hold of the technology, it will pass you by.

I know this personally. I resisted getting a cell phone or any kind of handheld computer for a long time. I'm 44 and I will admit when cell phones first came out I thought it was more of a convenience than it was a necessity and it was more of a status symbol.

So, I resisted getting a cell phone until 1999 and didn't get a web enabled phone until I got this Blackberry Storm last October. ...and yes I am way behind on all the things that handhelds do now!

I did learn however, how to post to this blog by simply sending an email to my blogpost address. So that is what I am doing right now... Sitting here blogging via my cell phone... What has this world turned into?  Why would anyone want to read what I have to say? lol

We had another great day in the Sales and Marketing Departments today. Steve made several new contacts and ended up adding 17 new qualified prospects to the hopper for the week. That's fantastic considering he didn't start until Tuesday and Wednesday was Training. Great job Steve. Let's move a few from the hopper to the board this coming week!

RentalHistory.net business cards and fliers were started. Those are already being requested. The website is set to officially launch June 1st.

Lot's of other things happening so stay tuned!

Brian
Sent from my BlackBerry® Storm

Brian Hale
Hale Multimedia LLC
308 632-4653
800 783-1103



No comments: