Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 2 Wed Apr 21

What's happening at Hale Multimedia?

Day 2 was filled with much less drama. A welcome thing after a couple server hiccups yesterday.

It was a another first today as we had more people present at once than ever before in the office. Me, Andi, Howard, Steve, James, Joyce and 3 guests. It's getting exciting!

James, Dad, Steve and I had a great discussion on RentalHistory.net and decided to form an LLC and move forward with our business and marketing plans as quickly and aggressively as possible.

The first step in our SYSTEM is Training and Steve and I found time to get in some product and administrative training. I also believe Steve was able to get a couple appointments set for next week. Great job Steve, keep it up!

I also added some cool looking social media icons to the new look in progress! Our new look is going to be much different. I can't wait to launch it. Simpler. Cleaner. Cooler.

More tomorrow...

Brian k. Hale

Sent from my BlackBerry® Storm

Brian Hale
Hale Multimedia LLC
308 632-4653
800 783-1103



No comments: