Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 9 Wed Apr 28

With each day that passes, Steve is gaining more knowledge and confidence in the products and services that we offer here at Hale Multimedia. The more he does on his own, the more I can work on our other businesses like Exclusive Livestock and Rental History.

In fact, I might be moving to a different office so that I can get more administrative work and programming done. There's just too much going on in the Sales office, which is a good thing! I'll probably move to Suite E. (in our current office at 2013 Broadway)

Steve has been making some great calls. We have an appt with CLIC Ministries set for tomorrow. I am always excited to help Christian Ministries with their websites. There is so much you can do once you establish a web presence.

We finished the new website redesign for Oregon Trail Wagon Train and implemented online ticket sales for their 3rd of July Festival.

Lot's more I am forgetting i'm sure, but I will catch it tomorrow!

Brian
Sent from my BlackBerry® Storm

Brian Hale
Hale Multimedia LLC
308 632-4653
800 783-1103

No comments: